March 16, 2012

B Brian Atwood Launch Party

On Thursday night I was invited to attend the B Brian Atwood Launch at Saks Fifth Avenue- Phoenix. I was joined by two of my favorite local bloggers Forward Fashion Diary and Fabulously Average. Our evening included  champagne, chocolate covered strawberries, and of course shoes.

Fall '12 Fortosa $450

The B Brian Atwood collection is an affordable array of fringe, glitter, suede, snakeskin, crystals, and more. As I browsed I easily found 5 to 6 pairs to put on my wish list. Not only did we get a chance to see the most recent Spring collection but we also got a preview of both pre-fall and fall collections coming in May and July/August. 


Pre-Fall '12 Baccina $395
These were no doubt among the favorites last night, the hand-placed crystals combined with a classic suede pump is the perfect edgy-classy combo... and the berry color is Brian's personal favorite {and mine too}. 

Fall '12
Atwood certainly knows how to do a purple heel. 

Spring '12 Luciana $350
Snakeskin and fringe plus a laquer heel...I don't think a shoe can be more exciting and fun. This pair is part of the Spring collection available in stores now and on Saksfifthavenue.com

Guests and bloggers enjoyed drooling over shoes while listening to Brian Atwood's playlist and of course we can't forget our new favorite model Alex from The Agency Arizona! I am most certainly looking forward to future events.

Thank you Amy Videan and the Saks Fifth Avenue- Phoenix team for a wonderful evening!

Be sure to visit Saks Fifth Avenue at Biltmore Fashion Park 
2446 East Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85016

For more about Briant Atwood Shoes visit: brianatwood.com 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christine I accidentally removed your comment and I have no clue how to get it back.. so sorry! but thanks for commenting :)

      Delete