September 11, 2012

FNO Recap

Hello lovelies! Today I want to recap my FNO {fashion's night out}.

If you read my "join me for fno" blog (positive that is not what I actually named it) then you know my plan was to hit Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, and then end the night at the Saguaro. Well, believe it or not I made it to all three... and then was really really tired and hungry.


Anyway let's start at Neiman were I met up with Joanne my event buddy {she was looking hot hot hot in her BCBG romper for FNO... don't you agree?}.


We arrived to festivies around 5:30 and voted for our favorite LBD in the Phoenix Fashion Week LBD contest, snacked on a KIND bar (my fave) and then did a little window shopping.


Also spotted this gorgeous attendee... she is working it!

Next we headed to Saks at Biltmore Fashion Park. When we walked in the place was packed and I actually felt like Fashion was HAPPENING{if you love fashion as much as I do that didn't at all sound corny!}.
My favorite shot of the night!
Everywhere I looked there were stylish men and women swarming the different departments to participate in all that Saks had to offer, which was a lot: Bites from California Pizza Kitchen, Haagen Daz, Zin Burger and more, tasty beverages like the amazing berry lemonade from Zin Burger {oh my goodness}, mini salon services from Red Door Spa, a runway show, live music, experts from fab brands like Brunello cucinelli and more.


The ladies were dressed to impress and I had to snap a shot of this gorgeous fashionista (below)... I love it all.


And of course I couldn't leave without test driving a few handbags... If you've never been, Saks Phoenix has the best selection; it's pretty much heaven. I found my future Prada, and she's a beaut.


I want to thank Amy and the Saks team for a wonderful night and the awesome swag bag full to the brim with the best that Saks has to offer (I'll soon be spritzing some Chanel on these here wrists).


Finally my night ended at The Saguaro for the FNO after party which included a free mani station.

I would love to hear all about your FNO so please do share... and if you have a blog leave a link to your FNO post!

No comments:

Post a Comment