September 10, 2016

I'm back... Again!

Wow, it's been a year and a half since I last posted to this blog. Let's just say that life has been crazy... but oh so wonderful. Now that things are finally settling down, I have come to realize just how much I miss this little space of mine. So, though I'm not making any hard commitments, you can expect to see new Fashion Route content!

If you're curious what I've been up to the last two years. Here's a little pictorial timeline:
Got preggo
Coordinated not 1 but 2 fashion shows at 7/8 months preggo

Had a Pinterest worthy baby shower
Brought home Baby Grey 
Got dressed up and watched our best friends get married
Graduated with my Master's Degree in TESOL


Styled a couple of photo schoots

Then I became a High School English Teacher! What?! lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment