November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Outfit!

I'm not sure if I've ever told you guys this, but I'm kind of a minimalist. Yeah like almost boring, but I have enough fashion sense that it's actually kind of stylish {to me at least}.

Anyway I think my Thanksgiving outfit kind of speaks for itself. I was hungry and I didn't want to  ruin the night worrying about being bloated after my turkey and pie. So, I went with a sleeveless cream top from Macy's I bought it a couple years ago {sleeveless? yes we were still sweating on T-Day here in AZ} and a pair of dark wash denim leggings {I don't like the word jeggings} that I bought at Target a couple of weeks ago. Oh yeah and of course my leopard flats... I promise that I have more than one pair of shoes I just happen to be wearing them every time I decide to take a picture! {I'll work on that}






No comments:

Post a Comment