January 6, 2012

Ode to Stripes

Okay yikes, it has been umm lets just say awhile since my last post. Needless to say  I have been busy, busy, busy. I won't bore you with my daily schedule... on to the fashion!

I know that they say (whoever they is... let me know if you find out) that stripes can  make you look larger, wider, fatter...

I really don't know the rules of the stripe, but I do know that I love them!

At Nordstrom
How adorable is this preppy lace striped dress? It kind of has everything I love in a dress: ladylike, preppy, lace, stripes, and pleats. Oh yeah and BCBG. 


At Nordstrom

I sort of did a little fashion free association when it came to this clutch. It went something like this: stripes>handbag>nautical>Kate Spade> Ship Clutch
(oh and there are stripes on the inside)

At Anthropologie

Totally quirky but I'm sure we will hit every major stripe rule with this cute cardigan (or maybe we've broken every rule)

J. Crew

When I grow up I want to be able to work the stripes like this little girl! 







No comments:

Post a Comment