September 24, 2012

Pre-Paris Fashion Week Roundup

I had originally decided that I was not going to attempt to blog about any of the fashion weeks, because it is nearly impossible to keep up with how quickly they happen (Fashion Month will be over by the end of next week). Then I decided who cares if I talk about a collection that happened 3 days ago or even 2 weeks ago. So today I'm going to show you a few looks I love and of course provide my best commentary.



This Luisa Beccaria is what I want to wake up to breakfast in bed in... I won't even have to brush my hair to impress thanks to the amazing head wrap.



So simple, yet so delicious--Emily Weiss in 10 Crosby Derek Lam.


I tweeted about Twenty8Twelve being a new favorite of mine, and since then I haven't been able to stop thinking about it.  Perhaps it is the fact that the looks are grown-up but still ultra cool. I find it hard to secure the balance of young & fresh (without going too young) and sophisticated woman (without going too old), but I think they found it for me.



More than anything, I loved the beauty looks at Prada. Now if I can just muster the courage to wear a red lip!


Wearable Marc makes me so happy *sigh*

What are some of your favorite fashion week(s) looks and collections?

All photos: style.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristianne!
    Just wanted to stop by and say hello! We met at the Lulu's style studio event last weekend and I was fortunate enough to snack one of your cards! It was great meeting you and hopefully we'll run into each other again at some fashionable Phoenix events in the future! Oh, and I'm following you now of course ;) take care!
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete