October 8, 2012

Priorities

Every now and then it is good to take the time to examine your priorities... and then sometimes that time is forced upon you. Unfortunately for me, the latter is what has determined that I will be taking a break from this here blog.

There are some things that you work so hard to obtain and want so badly that you begin to say yes to everything, no to the wrong things, and before you know it you are semi-good at all of it, but lack expertise in any of it.

My goal is to be back and better than ever in 2013... So until then Happy Holidays and be sure to check out of some of my favorite fashion blogs while I'm gone!! XOXO!


Fabulously Average
Forward Fashion Diary
Nadia Thinks
Brittany's Notebook
Heroine Chic
Sunshine Cupcakes

And of course you can still find me blogging 3X a week HERE (because my day job is something that should always be on the top of the list).

3 comments:

  1. I know the feeling, girl. Come back soon!

    Thanks for the shout out :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, thanks for the love my dear! I'm counting the days till your back but I'm happy I'm lucky enough to see you in the non-virtual world:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! for the shout out, and I totally get you...2013 will be bigger and better for sure!

    ReplyDelete