February 25, 2013

Gasp Inducing Fashion

Sometimes fashion inspires me so much so that I almost can't contain my excitement, and rather than share it with people who stare at me like a crazy person I thought I should just share my excitement with all of you... fashion lovers who feel the same way!

First let's talk about Amy Adam's Oscar de la Renta gown at the Oscars. We all know just how obsessed I am with Mr. de la Renta and this amazing gown proves just why. Amy Adams also happens to be a classic beauty--her choice to do minimal hair and makeup allowed that beauty to shine.


I scoured the interwebs for a picture of her sitting in it, because, well, it took up the entire seat and part of the aisle which is every girl's dream isn't it?

latimes.com

Then there were crowns... CROWNS... at Dolce & Gabbana. Not to mention the double über amazing mosaic creations.




 Emporio Armani's crazy colors literally made my heart skip a beat. I must own a cotton candy feather dress ASAP.





No comments:

Post a Comment