February 26, 2013

Fashion Art Accessories

I have talked about this lovely lady's amazing artwork several times before, but I am so excited about the fact that her fashion art can now be mine {and yours of course} in a variety of mediums and I must share.

As I was searching the internet for hours on end for the perfect iPhone 5 cover it hit me, "Tanina!!!" the beau looked at me with a bit of concern, but after I explained he totally understood. 


Tanina Jackson turns her fashion art into the most stylish of accessories (she does notebooks, totes, and makeup bags too), and now I am the owner of my very own Babe&Butter piece a la my iPhone (actually this is my 2nd, I have a makeup bag). 


The best part about ordering my case? I got to choose which ever artwork I wanted. I chose "Caked Up" because I love the juxtaposition of a 'fashionista' digging into a cake, with her hands no less. It is a great reminder not to take fashion too seriously. 


If you would like to order your own Babe&Butter iPhone case, artwork, or accessories visit her website or facebook! You won't be disappointed. 

1 comment:

  1. I would love to own that print! What a cool piece...cake and fashion :-) Two of my favorite things!

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete