March 13, 2013

My New Accessory Obsession

There are few things I would list as obsessions (or at the least things I am enamored with) in my life: coffee, glitter polish, statement earrings, and Oscar de la Renta (just check my Instagram ). And few things tend to make this short but fabulous list (because if they weren't fabulous why would they be on my list?)... that is, until I discovered shopbando.com

The sparkles, the bows, the sheer feminine splendor of hair, shoe (yes shoe), and other accessories keeps me scrolling repeatedly through each page. These are the kind of accessories that you collect (like my aforementioned earrings). They are also the kind that make your style unique... Surely not every girl is walking around with this insane sparkly glitter bobbi in (on???) her locks.

So, do me a favor and check out all of the pretty bobbles via my new fave obsession!





No comments:

Post a Comment