August 16, 2011

Affordable Fall Fashion

After I  ooh and aah over the fall runways every year saying to myself  "oh I must have that" or "I am definitely getting that" I come to the unfortunate realization that I cannot not afford those clothes--no matter how hard I wish.

So, like any other girl on a budget I must figure out how to manage similar looks at about 1/3 or less of the price. Here are my affordable fall fashion finds... hope you enjoy!


(L) Tab Trousers, Zara $79.90; (R) New Cafe Capri, J.Crew $118.00




(L) Lace Pull Over , Free People $108.00; (R) Lace Dress , H&M $34.95




(L) Sheer Dot Tights, Banana Republic $22.50; (R) White/Dotted Blouse, H&M $24.95




(L) BCBG Satin Dress, Nordstrom $298; (R) Ruffle Tier Dress, Old Navy $32.50


Runway Photos: Style.com

1 comment:

  1. You've got some great picks here!! I definitely hear you when it comes to being budget savvy!

    ReplyDelete