August 13, 2011

Get Organized

I'm an organizer by nature, I make checklists, I line everything up according to height and in the case of books by genre, my closet is divided in to shirts, tanks, dress, outwear, jeans, and I like the icons on my computer to be organized by size. So you get the idea, I just really like organization. So when time comes for me to get new office supplies or accessories my little heart is filled with joy.

Whether you are starting a new school year, your first internship, or maybe even a new job here are some fashionable ways to get organized.

Juicy Cotoure Set of 3 Organizers, $48 {so artsy}


Marc by Marc Jacobs Pretty Printed Laptop Case, $95  {I have a Marc tote I use for school and love it... so I know you'll love this}


Target Missoni Collection {Who doesn't want to file with Missoni?}

Kate Spade Striped Notepad, $12 {For all your checklists :)}

No comments:

Post a Comment