December 9, 2011

Event Worthy Looks

Last night I attended a local fashion event {I'll have a post up later today} and I was totally the blogger in heels. I know that the smart thing is to wear a semi-casual look with flats, but I just can't bring myself to look so-so if everyone else gets to look amazing...I definitely wore a dress and heels and stood with the rest of the "photogs" pleated skirt and all! {with my fashionable friend Angela}

Beside the fact that I pretty much have to limp-walk back to the car at the end of the night, the only other problem I see about my determination to dress up for events is that I quickly run out of outfits! So I've started an event outfit wish list ... what do you think of my choices so far?




RAINBOW LUREX CROSS BACK DRESS BY DRESS UP TOPSHOP

I love the sparkle, the pattern, the bow, and the colors. I realize that this is on the extreme Holiday outfit side, but I still like it.







Silk blouse and sequined top zara

This is one case that I think I would actually wear flats, the luxe look of silk combined with the eye catching gold sequins is more than enough snazz for one outfit!






free people chevron sweater dress macy's

I've been eyeing this Free People dress for awhile now; it would like great with tights or jeans.





Crystal clutch bcbg

Can you believe it, I don't have a clutch! I think this one is just absolutely gorgeous.





2 comments:

  1. Love all these looks, esp the second one! Hope last night was fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! we will get coffee soon and tell you alllll about it! ;)

    ReplyDelete