May 14, 2012

A Very Fashionable Week

Last week, I got a little behind on blog posts and my reading plan, but I did get the laundry done (that counts for something right?). Beside washing piles of dirty clothes, I actually had a lot of fun this past week, here is a little recap.


On Wednesday night I hit up Scottsdale Fashion Square with one of my fave gal pals Hannah {of Heroine Chic}. We had fun mingling with the fashion crowd at Madewell and Ted Baker for a couple of private shopping parties. 




At Madewell Celine and Casey from ACI Nouveau gave us some summer styling tips...and the fact is that they both love denim and so do I!



Over at Ted Baker, Hannah and I had a good time with Ms. Scottsdale Fashionista herself scoping out handbags, dresses, cute boys... oh and Hannah met this absolutely adorable nude pink mini bowler bag. Happy Birthday again Hannah! 

Thursday I spent some much needed time with my bestie Vail, and while I was there we did a little hair makeover. So I present to you my copper balayage highlights. I'm in love! I wish I could get better pics for you but I'm sure you'll see more in the future. 





Happy Mother's Day!!!

Just wanted to wish you all a late Happy's Mother's Day... I hope all of you moms had a wonderful day full of love. 

Though I am not a mom (except to my pups Mingo & Moose), I had an amazing Mother's Day:



After church the family headed to Mother's Day brunch and I had myself some bubbles yummmm... 

Mom loved her Kate Spade wallet!!! It matches the Kate Spade crossbody I bought her last year :)


Again, not a mother, but I figured I deserved a gift too... I'm so guilty of buying myself a gift when I'm supposed to be buying them for others (justification = why can't we all be happy?)

Anyway I just couldn't say no to these Kate Spade 'mrs' earrings... and surely the husband can't complain... Now I'm doubly his. I also got my mother-in-law the matching 'mrs' necklace (also a big hit). So Thank you Kate Spade for making it the best Mother's Day and thank you again Hannah for helping!




What did you get for Mother's Day?



1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet! Thank you for the birthday wishes! I feel so special, and I had a lot of fun with you:) I'm so glad you got those earrings!!!!

    ReplyDelete