July 11, 2012

Nine-Year-Old Style

Let me just start right off and say no I will not be discussing clothing that has been sitting at the back of my closet for, well, nine years, nor will I be talking about thrifting or vintage (ing?). This is actually a post by my 9-year-old niece. Okay, she is obviously not typing this right now, but she did choose all of what you are about to see. I think you'll agree that she has some great fashion and beauty sense ;)

1. Favorite Celebrity Hair: Selena Gomez



She loves Selena's wavy hair, but notes she won't be trying this do until she gets older.

 2. Must-have Pool Party Outfit: Jean Shorts and a Halter Top


Vince Camuto Satin Halter at Nordstrom, $45.90 on sale!
Vigoss Cuff Shorts at Nordstrom, $44.00

3. Top Summer Dress Color: Blue
Cynthia Steffe Halter Dress at Nordstrom, $325

4. Bathing Suit: Stripes

Target Ruffle Two-Piece, $14.99 each
5. Summer Lip Color: Orange-Pinkish (she means coral (: )


 So there you have it fabulous 9-year-old style!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment