July 30, 2012

PSC's Tastemakers

Thursday night I got to see some of my favorite fashionable faces (Fabulously Average, Sunshine Cupcakes, A Bit of Spakrlefarkle, Phoenix is Haute, and RxQnAesthetics) and meet new ones (Adrian Loves Owls) at the Phoenix Style Collective's Tastmakers event at Hanny's in downtown Phoenix.


It was my first time visiting Hanny's and the location was perfectly low key and the intimate atmosphere of the restaurant allowed for everyone to get to know each other better and to chat about all of their favorite style topics.  All of the oddities that Hanny's provides (just take a peek at my little collage) also provide great icebreakers! I mean where else can you walk up stairways that lead to nowhere with someone you don't know?

Me and Joanne via Fabulously Average
 All in all I love this fashionable crowd and I can't wait until the next meet up... and hopefully I'll see you there!


P.S. You ladies will be happy to know I finally ordered my business cards!!! ;)

12 comments:

  1. It was so great you meet you!! I wish we could have talked more! Your blog here is adorable. I have been reading through it and I really like your style. It is so great to meet other az bloggers. following you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out, girl! I hope to see you at the next PSC event!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was indeed a great night you got some grat pics. We need to do it soon and the Cambo dinner as well as the Staycation picnic so much since we get along so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have a laundry list of fashionable things to do!

      Delete
  4. so bummed i didn't hear about this until after the fact! wish i would've gone
    p.s. i'm an az blogger too :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brie thanks for stopping by the blog... I hope to see you at the next PSC event and maybe even some other fashionable gatherings around town! If you see me please say hi! :)

      Delete
  5. So so glad you came out! It was great to see you!

    ReplyDelete