August 2, 2012

Leather Done Right

So, I haven't been posting as often as I would like these past few weeks. July was one of those months where you were busy, but you can't exactly say what it was that you were busy with... just a random assortment of stuff.



As a result I have a kajillion (don't you just love made up numbers?) topics I want to talk about: London inspired fashion, Phoenix Fashion Week, A new designer I'm interviewing, the hair mask I picked up at Ulta.... really the list goes on and ON.

But today I decided I would talk about leather! After seeing The Dark Knight Rises (don't worry no spoilers here), I couldn't help but be intrigued by the fact that Anne Hathaway looked hotttt in her leather cat suit. Interesting enough I wasn't as fascinated by the fact that her figure was amazing (and there is no argument it was amazing), but the fact that the suit was actually quite stylish. As opposed to well, this...

Sorry lil kim :(

Click on my StyleSaint stylebook to see some leather looks DONE RIGHT!


4 comments:

  1. I loved Catwomans outfit as well and agree she had a great figure as well. I want to find a cute pair of leather shorts they are so edgy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog layout is SO cute and very professional looking! Can't wait to read more. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much katie! Love your blog... and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete