October 1, 2013

DKNY Hairspiration

Last week, I showed you the new ombré chambray shirt I bought at Nordstrom on super sale. I wore it on Friday for date night. The uber soft material and long sleeves were perfect for our last night in Long Beach and the patio of our favorite, breezy seaside restaurant on 2nd street, Simmzy's Pub

My fancy digital camera is still in AZ, so, Instagram and iPhone pictures will have to suffice for now... Hope you don't mind!


Then Saturday, I spent an hour (out of a 17-hour day of moving) getting pampered at Toni & Guy at Fashion Island in Newport Beach with my new fave hair dude Eric. I've been looking for a new stylist for a couple years now, which is why after getting some inches cut off it is still this long...

Anyway, I love the result. Ashley Greene a la DKNY Jeans was the inspiration. What do you think? Did we get pretty close?


2 comments: