November 5, 2013

Fan Girl, Party of One

So I'm sitting here in my sweats and a free tee I got at Dillard's for buying my favorite Karen Kane dress, and I'm fighting a cold... I think that phrase should be done away with, because can you really ever win once you've hit the sore throat stage??? (If you know a way I can win this battle please feel free to share)!


Moving on to fashion, because it makes me mentally feel better! Today, I want to talk about my latest fashion crushes... The girls I get all fan girl about.



Somehow I managed to win the after-graduation life lottery, and have a full-time job that allows me to work from home 98% of the time (yes I totally get dressed up in business wear and sit on my bed for work)That means there is a whole lot of Netflix action happening between 8 a.m. & 5 p.m. in Old Blue (that's the name of our apartment, because it's the trendy thing to do--name your residence) 


So these first two girls are from my serial series watching:


Krysten Ritter in Don't Trust The B In Apartment 23 quite literally has the wardrobe of my dreams. You know, the clothes you would wear if you had the money, if you were this way or looked that way, and most importantly if the world was your catwalk.




And she's just adorable in general!



And she gets brownie points for tweeting me back ;)



Annasophia Robb from Carrie Diaries is in the same category--dream closet--just a it more fanciful!



Then there is the lovely Katy Perry. She's beautiful and my workout inspiration! 


Who are your fashion/style inspirations right now?


No comments:

Post a Comment